Our toroidal transformers come in a range of power ratings from 3VA to 3.000 VA.
They are used in compact power supplies that require reduced dimensions, especially a low height, with few losses and a low level of radiation.
They have a primary at 230V and two equal and independent secondaries for connection, serial or parallel divided into two series:
- Serie TD: for mechanical fastening with disc, screw and central nut.
- Serie TE: with threaded insert and central resin for fastening using a single screw.
- Serie TT: Encapsulated toroidal transformer.
Our toroidal transformers comply 100% with the RoHS directive and are manufactured according to the EN 61558 safety standard.
- Silicon sheet annular magnetic core with high permeability heat treatment and losses of less than 1 W/kg.
- Thermal class H (180°C) enamelled wire coils.
- Low weight and dimensions, with up to 50% improvement compared to other types of construction.
- Very low load losses and magnetising current.
- High performance and low copper losses on loading, which leads to less overheating.
- Excellent vacuum/load regulation.
- Low noise level and very low magnetic radiation.
- Colour-coded output wires 20 cm long up to 120 VA and 25 cm from 160 VA.
- Dielectric strength of over 3000V-1mn between primary and secondaries.
- Creepage distances and distances through insulation according to EN 61558 standard.
- Designed for ambient temperature of 40°C T40/E.
- Primary for 230 V ±10%, 50-60 Hz.
- Secondary voltage tolerance ± 5%.