DEPIMEX IBERIA, S.L. is a company created in 2010 by professionals with more than 20 years of experience in the design and manufacture of transformers and all kinds of copper-wound products.
At DEPIMEX IBERIA our intention is to offer competitive services to all our clients; For this reason, we have implemented a quality management system within the organization, whose main objective is to achieve the satisfaction expected by customers, through established processes and based on a process of continuous improvement.
The quality management system of DEPIMEX IBERIA, SL is designed so that the Supply of transformers (encapsulated – toroidal – single-phase – three-phase – with ferrite core – audio – impulse – high voltage), power supplies, inductors, shocks, and windings, is carried out correctly and efficiently, using the appropriate means for it and in such a way that maximum results are achieved.
In order to meet the proposed objectives, the quality management system established by DEPIMEX IBERIA, SL based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 reference standard, is based on the following basic pillars established by the Management:
- Ensure the satisfaction of our customers, including the parties interested in the results of the company, in everything related to the performance of our activities and their impact on society.
- Establish objectives and goals focused on the evaluation of performance in terms of quality, as well as the continuous improvement in our activities, regulated in the Management System that develops this policy.
- Compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation and regulations to our activity, the commitments acquired with clients and all those internal rules or action guidelines to which DEPIMEX IBERIA, SL is subject.
- Motivate and train all personnel working in the organization, both for the correct performance of their job and to act in accordance with the requirements imposed by the Reference Standard.
- Maintaining fluid communication both internally, between the different levels of the company, and with customers.
- Evaluate and guarantee the technical competence of the personnel, as well as ensure the adequate motivation of the latter for their participation in the continuous improvement of our processes.
- Guarantee the correct state of the facilities and the adequate equipment, in such a way that they are in correspondence with the activity, objectives and goals of the company
- Guarantee a continuous analysis of all relevant processes, establishing the pertinent improvements in each case, based on the results obtained and the established objectives.
These principles are assumed by the Management, who has the necessary means and provides its employees with sufficient resources for their compliance, embodying them and making them public through this Quality Policy.