Avisor’s conventional transformers have a power range from 1. VA to 144VA.
They have primary voltages from 115V up to 430V and secondary voltages between 6V and 48V.
All our transformers are covered with a class F epoxy varnish and oven-dried.
Single-Phase, Control Transformers — IP-00
– Frequency: 50-60 Hz
– Protection: IP-00
– Transformers are manufactured under the EN-61558 STANDARD
– Mounting: By screws (can be manufactured for DIN rail mounting on customer request)
– Test Voltage:
– 4 kV (1 min, 50 Hz) between primary and secondary
– 3 kV (1 min, 50 Hz) between primary and ground
– 2,5 kV (1 min, 50 Hz) between secondary and ground
– Possibility of manufacturing with other primary and secondary voltages at full power
– Possibility of Primary: 400V – 460V or any other input voltage
– Possibility of customized output voltage
– Manufacture of custom designs.