Three-Phase Transformers are used in installations that require circuit separation.
– Powers from 0.12 to 100KVA.
– Voltages: Secondary between 12 and 1000V. Primary between 100 and 1000V.
Three Phase Auto Transformers are used in installations that do not require circuit separation.
– Powers from 0.12 to 200KVA.
– Voltages: 230-400Vac and neutral.
– Protection IP-23 (with metal box with handles) and IP-00 (without box).
– Thermal classification conductor H-180º.
– Dielectric strength between windings: 4.000V.
– Natural air cooling.
– Connexion Y/Y.
– Insulators and other characteristics under VDE standards.
– Manufacture according to UNE-EN 61558 standard.